Mason & Hamlin - Grand Piano- Model CC-94
The concert stage has a formidable new star in the CC-94, the first concert grand designed, built and introduced by an American piano manufacturer in half a century.
Lauded for its immense power as well as its sensitive and responsive action, the CC-94 is capable of extreme colors, shadings and textures, all with extraordinary clarity. The CC-94 can follow the most sensitive interpreter or cut through an entire symphony orchestra without sounding harsh. From its thunderous bass to its bell-like treble, the CC-94 is perfect for a wide range of repertoire and musical genres.
Handcrafted in limited numbers using only the world’s finest materials, the CC-94 epitomizes the piano makers art. It is distinguished by a massive rim design, wide body, oversized soundboard and double Tension Resonators, guaranteeing that the CC-94 will retain all of its brilliant tonal characteristics throughout the life of the instrument. No other concert grand offers these features so essential to a piano’s durability.
The CC-94 is available in classic ebony satin and ebony polish. And, as always, Mason & Hamlin pianos are Made in America.
Model CC Specifications:
- Length: 9 ft 4 in (284.5 cm)
- Width: 64.44 in (163.7 cm) (measured at keyboard of piano)
- Rim: Hard Rock Maple
- Rim Thickness: Inner 2.375 inches (60 mm)
- Outer 1.375 inches (35 mm)
- Total 3.75 inches (95 mm)
- Plate: Sand Cast Gray Iron Full Perimeter
- Soundboard: White Spruce Perimeter Taper (customized for each model)
- Soundboard size: 3645.5 square inches