Mason & Hamlin - Grand Piano - Model AA
At 6'4", the Model AA is impressive in every way a piano can be judged: tonal clarity, pitch consistency, touch responsiveness, aesthetics and craftsmanship. It is capable of large sonorities and the softest, most delicate whisperings. Its superior and highly sensitive action makes it ideal for pianists at every level, and its beauty and classic lines make it perfect for any decor from traditional to modern.
Available in elegant mahogany, pyramid mahogany, walnut, exotic Brazilian Rosewood, macassar ebony, bubinga and classic satin and high polish ebony. And, as always, Mason & Hamlin pianos are Made in America.
Model AA Specifications:
- Length: 6 ft 4 in
- Width: 57.67 inches (146.5 cm) (measured at keyboard of piano)
- Rim: Hard Rock Maple
- Rim Thickness: Inner 2.125 inches (54 mm)
- Outer 1.125 inches (29 mm)
- Total 3.25 inches (83 mm)
- Plate: Sand Cast Gray Iron Full Perimeter
- Soundboard: White Spruce Perimeter Taper (customized for each model)
- Soundboard size: 2272.4 square inches