The PDS 350 Powered Speakers - The perfect partner for your PianoDisc system
The PDS 350 powered speaker brings amplified sound to your PianoDisc-equipped piano. Switch them on, step back and enjoy the dynamic quality of sound. How the good sound is filling your room, it will be be filled with good friends.
For your Silent Piano...
The PDS350 powered speaker make your QuietTime Silent System equipped piano to a electronic orchestra. If they are connected with the AUDIO-OUT connector for the first time, the PianoDisc powered speaker will make you to the star of the party.
Also at home...
The PDS350 powered speaker are ideal for the use with a home theatre system. They are magnetically screened and thus do not jam your televison. The PianoDisc powered speaker are their top form, when the point is: " to bring home the the theatre experience".
- 70 Watts performance from two 35 watts amplifiers
- 5" ( 12,7 cm ) magnetically screened woofer
- 1" ( 2,5 cm ) magnetically screened tweeter
- Separate volume, bass and treble control
- Auto power on/off function
- Multifarious mounting possibilities
- The PianoDisc PDS350 powered speaker have integrated amplifiers. So, they do the work of amplifiers and speaker in one
- Amplifier, performance (music): 35 WPC, 70 watt total
- Driver Complement: 5" ( 12,7cm ) woofer
- 1" (2,5 cm) tweefer
- Frequency range: 40Hz - 20kHz
- Measurements (H x L x W) : 26,3cm x 16,5cm x 15,5 cm ( 10,5" x 6,2" x 7,5" )
- Weigth without carton: 11 kg
PianoDisc reserves the right to change product design and specifications at any time without prior notice.